See More From: weblink
Video of DENSO sponsored STI BRZ in action:
See More From: weblink
Video of DENSO sponsored STI BRZ in action:
DENSO Corporation today announced that it will construct a new plant in the Bekasi District of West Java Province, Indonesia in response to growing vehicle production in the country. The new plant, PT. DENSO INDONESIA Fajar Plant (tentative name), will start operations in February 2014 and produce engine control products, including engine electronic control units (ECUs) and variable cam timing (VCT) control systems, as well as starters, alternators, and other devices.
“DENSO considers Indonesia to be a growing market in Asia,” said Akio Shikamura, senior executive director of DENSO’s Thermal Systems Business Group. “By expanding production capacity, DENSO will increase its production ratio in the country, better serve its customers, and contribute to the Indonesian economy in terms of investment and employment.”
DENSO has been doing business in Indonesia for nearly 40 years since establishing PT. DENSO INDONESIA in 1975. Currently, DENSO produces automotive air-conditioning systems, radiators, spark plugs, filters, and other products at two plants, Sunter Plant and Bekasi Plant. The new plant will be DENSO’s third plant in the country.
Profile of new plant
1. Name: PT. DENSO INDONESIA Fajar Plant (Tentative name)
2. Location: Bekasi District, West Java Province, Indonesia
3. Investment: Approx. 1,040 billion rupiah (approx. US$110 million*)
4. Employees: Approx. 1,300 (planned for March 2016)
5. Site area: 200,000 m2
6. Floor area: 24,000 m2
7. Business: Manf. ECUs, VCT systems, starters, and alternators
Overview of PT. DENSO INDONESIA
1. Name: PT. DENSO INDONESIA
2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
3. President: Yutaka Yamanouchi
4. Established: May 1975
5. Capital: 2,345 million rupiah (approx. US$0.2 million*)
6. Ownership: 68.3% owned by DENSO INTERNATIONAL ASIA PTE. LTD., 25.7% by P.T. ASTRA OTOPARTS, 6% by Toyota Tsusho Corporation
7. Sales: Approx. 4,557 billion rupiah (approx. US$481.2 million* in FY2011)
8. Employees: Approx. 2,600 (as of March 2012)
9. Business: Manufacturing automotive air-conditioning systems, radiators, spark plugs, and filters
* Exchange rate used is 9469.88 Indonesia Rupiah to the US one dollar at the end of August 2012 for convenience only.
About DENSO in Indonesia
DENSO currently conducts business in Indonesia through its two local companies with approximately 2,750 employees: PT. DENSO INDONESIA which manufactures automotive air-conditioning systems, radiators, spark plugs, filters, and other products, and PT. DENSO SALES INDONESIA which sells these products.
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electric, electronics and information and safety. Its customers include all the world’s major carmakers. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 35 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs over 120,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2012, totaled US$38.4 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 9.5 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
Full Tempered Glass (kaca kristal / pecah jagung)
Zone Tempered Glass (kaca kristal / pelangi)
Laminated Glass (kaca triplek / dua lapis)
Demi keamanan berkendara, pemerintah telah mengeluarkan peraturan yang mewajibkan seluruh kendaraan bermotor untuk menggunakan kaca depan jenis Laminated Glass yang ber-SNI.
Kariya (Japan) – In an effort to strengthen automotive aftermarket and non-automotive businesses, DENSO Corporation will consolidate its eight Japanese sales companies and its group company, DENSO Ace Corporation, which sells residential central climate control systems and other products, into a single company called DENSO Sales Japan Corporation (tentative name) on April 1, 2012. The eight sales and services organizations to be merged include: DENSO Hokkaido Corporation; DENSO Tohoku Corporation; DENSO Tokyo Corporation; DENSO Chubu Corporation; DENSO Kansai Corporation; DENSO Chugoku Corporation; DENSO Shikoku Corporation; and, DENSO Kyushu Corporation.
“This consolidation will enable us to improve our products and services to customers and expand our automotive aftermarket and non-automotive businesses,” said Koji Kobayashi, executive vice president of DENSO Corporation.
With this consolidation, DENSO will offer nationwide sales and service network to better serve its customers in the automotive aftermarket while maintaining the conventional community-based approach. The company also will strengthen its marketing function to provide new products and services to better meet customer needs.
In the non-automotive business, DENSO will enhance its sales in its potential growth area of house equipment products, which includes CO2 heat pump water heaters and central climate control system.
Additionally, the new company will also focus on manufacturing facility, office equipment products, including industrial robots and air-conditioning systems, and actively target the micro grid business.
The new company will also streamline the administrative operations, as well as inventory and logistics management, which is currently managed separately by each sales company.
The number of employees for the company will be approximately 1,850 and the estimated sales for fiscal 2012 ending March 31, 2013 is 86 billion yen (approximately US$1.1 billion*).
Profile of new company
1. Name (tentative) : DENSO Sales Japan Corporation
2. Head office :Shibuya, Tokyo
3. Branch office and
sales offices :58 sales offices including 8 branch offices in the Hokkaido, Tohoku, Tokyo, Chubu, Kansai, Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu regions
4. President :Toshiaki Fujii (Senior Director, Head of DENSO’s Aftermarket Business Unit)
5. Establishment :April 1, 2012 (planned)
6. Capital :175 million yen (approximately US$2.3 million*)
7. Ownership :100% owned by DENSO Corporation
8. Sales :86 billion yen
(projected for fiscal 2012, approximately US$1.1 billion*)
9. Employees :Approximately 1,850 (as of April 2012)
10. Business description :Sale and service of DENSO products
Profile of the nine companies to be merged
Company Name Head Office Number of Employees
1. DENSO Hokkaido Corporation Nishi-ku, Sapporo 188
2. DENSO Tohoku Corporation Miyagino-ku, Sendai 109
3. DENSO Tokyo Corporation Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 417
4. DENSO Chubu Corporation Minami-ku, Nagoya 374
5. DENSO Kansai Corporation Kita-ku, Osaka 175
6. DENSO Chugoku Corporation Naka-ku, Hiroshima 96
7. DENSO Shikoku Corporation Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture 127
8. DENSO Kyushu Corporation Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 193
9. DENSO Ace Corporation Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 100
* Exchange rate used is 77.75 yen to the US one dollar, at the end of October 2011 for convenience only.
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electric, electronics and information and safety. Its customers include all the world’s major carmakers. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 35 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs approximately 120,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011, totaled US$37.7 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 9.3 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges. For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com.
Pada tahun 2004 – 2008, DENSO mensupport tim Subaru WRC, dan mulai tahun 2011 ini DENSO kembali mensupport tim Subaru dengan busi iridium racing special untuk Subaru Legacy B4 dalam ajang Super GT (GT 300 class)
Tipe Busi: DENSO Special Subaru Racing
Mobil: Subary Legacy B4
Nomor Mobil: 62
Pengemudi: Tetsuya Yamano, Kota Sasaki
Nama Tim: R&D Sport Legacy B4
Selamat untuk Suzuki Jayadi Denso Racing Team yang berhasil meraih posisi ke-1 pada event Kejurnas Superbike & Supersport seri pertama pada tanggal 05 – 06 April 2008 yang diadakan di sirkuit Sentul.
Team: Suzuki Jaya DENSO Racing
Motor: Suzuki GSX
Rider: Ahmad Jayadi